Download Real Pic Simulator
Real Pic Simulator new version 1.3
- Windows 32-bit compatible system (Windows 2000/XP or higher)
- Processor - Pentium compatible
- Speed - the higher, the better
- Linux users - can use Wine to run Real Pic Simulator
NoteThis is a limited functionality demo version. You cannot save projects, save to ASM file the disassembled program. The trial period is 30 days.
The download includes a user manual and project examples, both located in the installation folder.
Please buy a license to get the full version.
UpdateFor users who receive an integrity check error, it looks like a Google Chrome specific problem, try using Mozilla Firefox to download Real Pic Simulator or run the installer without integrity check:
RealPicSimulator.exe /NCRC at the command prompt.
Change logReal Pic Simulator 1.3
Release date: April,10 2010
- fixed: save button type to project file for "Push button"
- fixed: save oscilloscope trigger info to project file
- fixed: save "Function generator" pause state to project file
- fixed: LCD 4-bit read problem
- fixed: "UART Terminal" error if no serial ports present
- fixed: decode CLRW instruction*fixed: some 12-bit devices FSR
- fixed: buzzer on windows7, also improved
- fixed: notation for "Next/Prev follow Up/Down"*added: option to preserve EEPROM on reset
- added: save settings (like radix and "preserve EEPROM")
- added: more example projects
- improved: Interrupt-on-change for all devices (that have it)
- improved: can edit RAM values in "Memory map"
- improved: "Note" visual component is sizeable
Real Pic Simulator 1.2
Release date: July,29 2009
- fixed memory leaks
- fixed STATUS register related bug*improved drawing
- improved performance
- improved memory usage
- implemented complete character LCD functions
- added trigger to "Oscilloscope"
- added pause function to "Function Generator"
Real Pic Simulator 1.1
Release date: July,7 2009
- improved real-time simulation accuracy
- improved detection of RAM and program memory banks
- improved simulation for PORT tri-state and output latch
- improved simulation for existing visual components
- now calls outside the user code are ignored, this eliminates the "Out of code" produced by calling OSCCAL calibration
- added "Check for updates" in Help menu
- added visual components:
- Graphic LCD-Buzzer (speaker)
- Function generator
- I2C serial EEPROM memory
- DS1307 I2C Real time clock